There's no single universe in which all of the DnD worlds exists. These worlds are all united through the astral sea and the vast distances from one world to another can be much like the distance between galaxies.
Worlds of the MultiverseRedigera
- Akush ruled by the Egyptian Pantheon.
- Aega ruled by the Olympians since they overthrew the original primordial titans that ruled their realm.
- Yggheim, the home of the Asgardan Pantheon and the root of the world tree.
- The Forgotten Realms
- Kushori a new world, home to the legendary orc demon warlord Tokugawa
- The Shattered realm a world on the brink of destruction
- Almashar, the home of Waterfall city and the Tide of Thunder.
- Narond, the world made to bridge Akush and Yggheim.
While the look of materials differ between universes, some worlds have different materials turn to different things when they travel to other world, or rather they feel like the other things. On a demiplane where everything is made from gold, that gold might turn into stone on another plane...
|Standard World||Gold||Platinum||Dark Wood||Mithral||Adamantine|
|Akush||Gold||True Silver||Dark Wood||Electrum||Meteorite|
|Almashar||Gold||Platinum||Dark Wood||Arcane Ruby||Himrir|